To be the “best in class” designer and supplier of detailed engineering packages, project management, and commissioning of new facilities, we, Blackstone E&C Sdn Bhd are always committed to:
- To deliver total customer satisfaction and even surpass their expectations
- Comply with requirements of ISO 9001 Standard as well as relevant regulatory requirements
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System until 100% achievement of BEC’s QUALITY OBJECTIVES
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
It is BEC policy to conduct its business in a manner that protects safety and health of employees, clients and public. BEC will strive to prevent all accidents, injuries and occupational illness through active participation of every employee. BEC is committed to continue its efforts in identifying and eliminating or managing health, safety and environmental (HSE) risk associated with activities and will therefore strive to :-
- Prevent injuries to people and property.
- Comply with all Statutory Health, Safety and Environment protection regulations in the countries where we conduct our business.
- Incorporate in to our designs Health, Safety and Environment protection features.
- Identify, assess and mitigate as far as it is practicable risk to Health, Safety and Environment associated with our activities.
- Provide information, protection and training to our employees, contractors and members of the public who are associated with or affected by our business activities on Health, Safety and Environmental.
- Provide a forum to our employees to continuously improve Health, Safety and Environmental protection awareness to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Implement and maintain a system to monitor and administer the Health, Safety and Environmental protection policy of the company.